Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's been a crazy month!

Time flies way too fast! I've had a busy month. Yup, that's the beginning of my lame excuses :p

Anyways, not too many visible changes. I do feel much better! And I am actually enjoying the exercising right now. Scary o.o Also, when I lift my legs up and straighten them I can totally see the musKles! YAY! My upper legs are also (slowly!) taking the shape they used to have. Stomach area is still a bunch of jello. Sigh.

Oh and the arms! Arms! They got musKles, too! Every time I am in front of the mirror, I can't help but check them out :D

Last night I was reading a bunch of mad people reviews. Apparently, quite a few people hate TAM because she checks herself out. And I am sorry to say this, but I do check myself out, too, when I exercise. Now that I have muscles heck yes I am going to check them out! When I get my super badass body, I will probably cover the walls in the bedroom with mirrors!

Also, people complaining about lack of cuing and such... are they nuts? I would hate someone screaming AND ONE AND TWO AND THREE YOU GO GIRL. That's actually one big reason I used to hate work-out DVDs.

And a bit on the inches.

Area/Start/Now
Bust 40/40 (Them nursing boobs!)
Waist 36/31
Stomach (under the belly button, the fullest part) 38/36
Hips 40.5/40 (yup, the butt is super stubborn)
Right arm 13.75/13
Left arm 13.5/13

Weight? Too embarrassing. I haven't weighed myself in a month, because I am too scared. But I can feel that the pounds haven't disappeared. About a month ago I was going crazy, measuring myself every single day, so I decided to take a break from the scale and measuring tape. Yesterday I finally measured myself, but I am going to wait a bit on the scale.

Off to pasta making!

No comments:

Post a Comment